Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cali Treasures

These are somethings i got in CALIFORNIA!!:)

theses are some pretty little earings i got from DISNEY LAND!!

these are the cutest shoes and the most comfortable shoes EVAH!!






these are some black heels i got a payless ...very cute


these are some other shoes i got from payless but they aren't the payless brand the are the REAL brand:)


two abercrombie shirts the twins gave me



these are a couple of cute things that i got from a store called dot... they longeray and some nice church clothes so if u are planning to go a little skimpy to church they got you covered:)


and this is by far my most faroite i got from CALI
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

bachelor #5...but wait let me just tell you girls a little bit about him..
he loves playing with his ball
he loves his designer shoes
He is an official member of the spurs team
and he is in great shape
give it up for Sammy
and i got his Jersey in Cali isn't that awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Cute post Clo! I love your yellow shoes and that lavender shirt and Sammy. I wish I could have joined you and Chrissy with your "That's not my name" dance. I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Sammy! Team Freeman that is. It was a GREAT trip to Cali. The best ever I think.

    ReplyDelete