Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trip to Cali!!!

As some of you may know i am going cali-forn-i-a on friday, for like a week or somthing, and i am super excited!! I already have my clothes picked out and everything!! I also got grounded from the TV today and mom said i could go on the computer and blog or "stuff like that":) so a couple of hours ago it hit me, blog about the clothes i am going to wear to cali and they are verry cute clothes if you ask me! so here it goes:)...

This outfit is for going out to dinner with the family: One of my favorite ross tops:), a pair of skinny jeans, my white heels, and the second picture is all of my jewlery for the outfit: Square black dimonde earings, long black beaded necklace, long chain neckles with a strawberry at the bottom!

This is an outfit for church another shirt from ross:) and a pencil skirt(from ross)

This is a verry special braclet i got for my babtism, actually i have two its just this one is the only one that fits:(,and here are some earings i got from american eagel for free cause i bought a shirt

An outfit for going outside to play or something:)...a target outfit




My little disney land jewlery i have collected over the years:)


Just an outfit to hangout in!


My little 3$ earings

Another oufit to hang out in although the green shirt is momys:)



The earings, i made them,the necklace 1$ , me verry happy:)

My hollister outfit:)


I dont really kow what to say about it but i think it maches my outfit:)


My other abvious hollister outfit!




My hoops and my two necklaces that i got at two diffrent times



My favorite outfit in the word i actually bought it fr the first day of scool but oh well:)

My cool earingtat i got for 5$ at carming charlies and a c necklace that eliza(my friend) gave me for my b-day

1 comment:

  1. I totally love your Shoe photo. I TOTALLY LOVE the new blog backround! I can't wait to see all of those cute outfits on you. I am going to have to step up my fashion game, just to keep up.

    Oh and FYI, spell check is a blogger's best friend :)

    ReplyDelete